10 dias atrás
Job offer: Full stack web developer
Full stack web developer (English / Portuguese) - (M/F)
Department: CrossKnowledge Technology
Contract: permanent contract
Based in: Curitiba, Brazil
Join the team who is inventing every day the way people learn in a mobile, social and connected world!
With more than 12 million users in 130 countries, CrossKnowledge is one of the world’s leading distance learning providers, multiple times awarded by the E-learning industry.
CrossKnowledge solutions apply to companies and organizations of all sizes, successfully helping them execute their strategies, measurably developing competencies for each of their employees. They are built using world renowned content, social and mobile technology training expertise integrating the latest in educational research, and more than 17 years of experience and best practices for deployment.
CrossKnowledge’s learning content and formats are developed in collaboration with an international ‘Faculty’, comprising the best authors, professors and Management professionals from the most renowned Business Schools in the world.
Since 2014, CrossKnowledge is part of the Wiley group, a leading global provider of content and services for the academic, professional, scientific, technical, medical, scholarly, and consumer markets. Wiley is an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce and fostering an environment in which all colleagues are valued and can enjoy professional success.
CrossKnowledge is an international company with more than 330 collaborators, located in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain and Switzerland, and strategic partnerships in Morocco, Finland, India, China, Japan and Canada.
At CrossKnowledge Technology, we build great experiences that enable learners to acquire skills needed for businesses to succeed. Our international team is responsible for building the platforms and infrastructure accessed by millions of learners every day around the world. You will work with great people using best practices and an agile development process to design, test and deliver powerful code every day.
Our solutions are full SaaS, cloud-based and built on exclusive learning technologies.
To support our development activities, we are currently expanding our development team and recruiting full stack development engineers.
Master degree in computer sciences or equivalent, you are looking for an innovative company operating in a fast-growing business.
You benefit from 3 to 5 years work experience in software development on frontend and backend technologies and frameworks.
Member of the Software Development tribe, with teams in France and Brazil, you will be integrated into a multi-disciplinary development squad (7/8 people) working in Agile – Scrum mode.
- Build new features on existing products and brand-new experiences for our learners
- Practice high quality development methods: unit tests writing, code review, code standards
- Actively participate to Agile Scrum ceremonies (daily meetings, refinement meetings, retrospectives)
- Contribute to continuously improvement of our development processes
- Experience on backend frameworks (such as Django, Symfony, Spring boot, ASP .NET core)
- Able to apply best practices and standards on your daily work
- Enthusiastic implementing scalable solutions using the right tools. Our code base is mostly composed by PHP, Python, .NET, VueJS, but we care more about general development skills rather than skills on a language or framework
- Enjoy solving complex problems using simple solutions
- Work experience with Scrum Agile development framework and comfortable working with a close multiple competencies team
- You are comfortable in reading, writing and speaking in English, face to face or for an audience
Having a work experience with some of these topics Amazon AWS, MySQL, GitLab / GitHub, Jenkins, Linux, Docker, Jira will be a key advantage
Being familiar with Devops practices will also help your day to day work
Join CrossKnowledge team, working in a dynamic and friendly work environment.