Sales Executive – Advertising
113 days ago
The advertising account manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team. Along with their team the account manager acts as both the “salesperson” for the agency and as the client’s “representative” within the agency.
- Business development and achieving of sales targets.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales agents.
- Prepares sales targets and action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective targeting and search of sales leads and prospects.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Assists in the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans as needed.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by the sales department.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Assists Sales Agents in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls departmental expenses to meet agreed budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding departmental performance.
- Insures that the sales department meets or exceeds all sales activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegate’s authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for all staff members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with the sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains and manages contact with office brokers, clients and service providers in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- 2-5 years of experience in Advertising, sales and Marketing.
- Experience in Customer Service and Brand Marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
Grafdom is one of the leading digital media agencies in the Middle East with expertise in Web Design, Social Media & Mobile Apps.