54 days ago
The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI)
Human Resources Operations (HRO): The role of the HRO function is to provide quality HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce, create and maintain a supportive work environment, delivered with an emphasis on strong customer service, consultation and communication
The purpose of the HR Officer role is to provide administrative support to the HR Operations function.
- Make all arrangements for the onboarding of new joiners;
- Collect all necessary documents from new joiners as per company policies and procedures;
- Coordinate Entry Permit arrangements with visa section for international hires;
- Coordinate Travel and Hotel arrangements with Travel Agent for international hires;
- Communicate with new joiners and answer their queries without delays;
- Manage employee leave in SAP and answer queries from employees;
- Arrange employee induction (Marhaba) on their first day;
- Welcome back arrangements for employees returning from Maternity, National Service and Medical leave etc.
Up to 4 years of experience in similar role, as well as:
- General expertise and knowledge of HR.