Team Assistant - Air BP MENA
52 days ago
The Team Assistant will be accountable for providing all systematic administrative support in an organised and cohesive manner for the entire MENA Cluster team, including travel arrangements, maintain petty cash, assisting visitors during business gatherings and organising all events/programs/global meetings for the Cluster.
- Managing the Cluster Manager's calendar and keep track of travel plans
- Support on JV Board Meetings (Taking minutes, tracking actions, preparing agenda/resolutions)
- Preparing presentation slides or reading material for important meetings/calls ready in advance for Cluster Manger and their LT members as and requested
- Maintain a filing system of the key documents
- Coordinating and updating the Team's leave and training schedules
- Organizing internal and external meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Coordinating business travel, checking and processing expense forms
- Assisting in Travel plans flights, accommodation, local travel pick-up drop-off etc for the MENA team during business travel
- Coordinating and organizing office equipment arrangements, computers, phones, etc. at all times
- Raising service/purchase orders in the relevant system
- Coordinate with Travel Agent (CWT) to generate report of any travel related data for internal and external team members
- Booking meeting facilities and lunch/food arrangements etc
- Assisting the On-boarding and Off-boarding process in conjunction with HR team for all new joiners in the department
- Responsible for Warden duties as well as ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards
- Coordinating and supporting HSE communication and raising the awareness of Office Ergonomics
- Coordinating and ensure all IT equipment is functioning properly (printers, phones, etc.)
- Supporting adhoc requests for the Cluster Manager, if required
- Maintaining and updating the Team's Telephone Listing & team whereabouts updated at all times
Tertiary education ideally Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- Minimum 5-7 years of strong administrative experience in a MNC, especially managing a Corporate office or as an EA
- Para-legal background would be an advantage
- Ability to maintain high Data privacy/ confidentiality a must
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, Oulook.
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
- Strong communication (spoken and written) skills.
- Time management.
- Working under pressure.
- Business awareness.
- Organisational skills.
- Clerical ability with good customer service skills
- Role model for BP's V&B
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Air BP is one of the most diverse international businesses in the BP Group with over 1,100 people from 40 nationalities working together in a truly global team. Our vision is to be ‘the aviation fuel business that everyone wants to work with’ and we believe our people are our most important asset. We are one of the world's largest suppliers of aviation fuel products and services - supplying over seven and a half billion gallons of jet kerosene and aviation gasoline to our customers across the globe each year. Through our direct operations, we fuel more than 6,400 flights every day, at more than 600 global locations in over 45 countries, serving customers from the private pilot to some of the world’s largest airlines.