FBO Customer Service Agent
10 days ago
ExecuJet Middle East is currently seeking a FBO Customer Service to fill a vacancy within our FBO Department.
Degree in Hospitality or similar
Work Experience (length/type)
Minimum 2 years of experience in Hospitality
Background (Industry, etc.)
Hospitality background, Aviation background is advantageous
Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional Languages Advantageous (Arabic, Russian or French).
Microsoft Office literate
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Friendly, calm and polite under different situations
- Patient, tolerant and with a positive approach
- Team player / works well without supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills
- Responsible for facilitating the arrival and departure of aircraft and their passengers
- Coordinate aircraft servicing in an efficient and timely manner
- Render personal service to VVIP passengers/guests in the FBO
- Work closely with Customer Service Supervisor to ensure an efficient and professional service is delivered
- Prepare and present crew flight briefs
- Facilitate comfort of passengers/guests and create harmonious atmosphere
- Greet and welcome passengers/guests to FBO
- Answers questions and advise passengers/guests concerning flight schedules; hotels; arrival or departure time etc if required
- Assist with tasks such as loading luggage on/off aircraft and vehicles
- Guide and escort passengers/guests to/from designated aircraft
- Expedite transfer of passengers/guests between aircraft and FBO/limousine service
- Inform passengers/guests upon request, concerning schedules and travel itineraries
- Inform passengers/guests of FBO facilities i.e. rest room; snack bar etc to promote comfort and well being of passengers
- Process handling files accurately and in a timely manner
Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
These duties are indicative of the role and are not exhaustive and may change to meet the Companies Business Objectives from time to time as required by your Manager.