Swissôtel Al Ghurair
158 days ago
: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Swissôtel Al Ghurair
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
The Swissotel Al Ghurair Hotel is a 428-room-and-192 suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Reception Agent - Front Desk
To provide professional and friendly service to all patrons. To assist the Front Office Manager in the service of Front Office.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Always remain professional in attitude, manner and presentation providing Guest with a 5 star Hear Felt Service, including using their name where possible, and acknowledging Guests with eye contact as they approach the desk.
- Keeps abreast of all product knowledge, ranging from daily functions, services and facilities available, and marketing and promotional activities.
- Assist Guest with general enquiries, providing accurate and detailed information
- To competently use workplace equipment and computers, with no mishandling or misuse of the hotel computer system
- Ensuring that all equipment is maintained, and reporting any faults or maintenance problems to your supervisor.
- Ensure your workspace is tidy and equipped with all supplies required to complete a shift.
- Answer all calls within three rings, using the Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts greeting standards.
- To provide a professional and timely check in service for arriving hotel Guests which adheres to Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts’ policies and procedures
- To ensure that security protocol is adhered to regarding Guest ID and issuing of keys
- Maintain the Guest profiles in Opera using information gathered upon check in
- To ensure that Guest details are kept confidential and not distributed to any unauthorized personnel.
- Inform guests of all facilities and services available within the hotel
- To handle Guest requests and complaints according to Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts’ policies and procedures.
- To provide a professional and timely check out service to Guests this adheres to Swissôtel policies and procedures.
- To deal with Guest accounts, including payments, deposits, exchanges, adjustments and disputed charges and PM accounts according to hotel procedures.
- Maintain and balance a cash float according to hotel procedures.
• Previous customer related experience preferred
- Opera knowledge and experience an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair Hotel managed by Accor will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Dubai:
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks. For more info about living in Dubai we suggest to check out the following websites:
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your resume to http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Careers/RECRUITMENT/join+us.htm
: Rotating / Shift Work
: 14.Oct.2018, 10:59:00 PM