55 days ago
Travel Coordinator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Travel Coordinator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Handle telephone calls and messages related to school travel
• Meet with the trip leaders/point people in advance to ensure a thorough understanding of trip logistics
• Make travel arrangements, including all required documents, such as visas, hotels, transportation, etc.
• Serve as the point of contact and meet with travel agents, airline representatives, and hotel representatives to secure •Organize local hotel stays
• Compile travel related information for inclusion in Information Packets as required
• Scan copies of visas, and other relevant information as required
• Prepare all required travel documents as necessary for each trip.
• Reserve and make advance payments for hotel stays as required
• Handle currency cards reconciliation for each trip.
• Assist with travel visas to host country
• Prepare relevant travel documents
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Excellent computer skills including use of Apple computers
• Self-Starter, Self-assertive and proactive
• Flexibility in working with different departments
• Relationship building with vendors and travel/visa/transport team
• Work well under pressure – be flexible and on-call
• Well-organized and efficient
• Pleasant and patient in dealing with faculty, students and parents
• Prior experience in making travel arrangements
• Attention to details
• Must be aware at all times of confidentiality.