Reservations Agent- Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Duba...
116 days ago
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specialises in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Baar, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
With an enviable location walking distance from Dubai Mall and 1 km from Dubai International Financial Centre, Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai, due to open mid-year 2018, will offer its guests access to key attractions and important business districts. Dubai International Airport is just 9 km away.
The 244 Deluxe Hotel Apartments will be developed with varying sizes, ranging between 36 sqm for studio apartments and 104 sqm for two-bedroom apartments, with fully fitted kitchens. An all day Dining Restaurant will provide a variety of cuisine and guests will also be able to relax at a swimming pool, gymnasium, while four meeting venues with natural daylight will be available for events and conferences.
For our Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai we are currently looking for a
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Minimum two (2) years experience with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Should have command on OPERA
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.
We look forward receiving your application!
Job Reference: ME01526