Tour Guide cum Sales
City One Tourism & Travel
137 days ago
- Greet all guests promptly at scheduled tour times.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered.
- Clearly and articulately provide information to guests in an engaging manner.
- Answer any questions that the guests have.
- Point out location of lavatories and water fountains along the way.
- Remain calm, friendly, and enthusiastic at all times.
- Deescalate any tension with difficult guests.
- Escort guests through the tour.
Keep the tour moving on schedule while still being considerate to guests.
- Know all safety and security protocols, should they be needed.
- Promote company product.
- Selling product and company services.
- Candidate must be willing to take the Tour Continue Guide License for Abu Dhabi Tour.
- Proven work experience as a travel agent
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage