Reservation Officer (Agent)
202 days ago
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium and Copthorne Airport Hotels are located a short drive from Dubai International Airport and its proximity dictates the fast paced operation with over 1,000 arrivals and departures on a daily basis. However nestled within the complex is our resort style pool and landscaped gardens, proving a peaceful place for our leisure travelers and business guests to unwind after a long day.
We have been constantly evolving over the last 2 decades, along with the city of Dubai. We pioneered the Italian Restaurant scene with Da Vinci’s Restaurant, and Biggles British Pub endures as one of the city’s favorite watering holes. We opened a wing exclusively dedicated to Emirates Airlines lay-over passengers. We have recently added 225 more guest rooms, and are anticipating our 3 new food and beverage outlets and banqueting facilities to come on line in the near future.
To date both Hotels complexion compasses 942 Rooms and Suites across two properties, 6 food and beverage outlets, 24hr room service, 2 business centers, and a Resort Style pool and gardens.
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
- Configuring rates on the hotels property management system
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the
- Customer Focus