25 days ago
We are a British-owned and internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai, UAE. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier private property developers, both locally in Dubai and throughout the region. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Over the past 12 years, our company has grown its sales and marketing channels throughout the region and globally, with a presence established in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and India.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with Award Winning Sales & Marketing Tools, A state of the Art Showroom featuring Dubai’s only Virtual Helicopter Tour and Endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Calling and convince clients to confirm travel dates and in cases where their payment or document are incomplete to follow up on them to obtain required document and information as soon as possible.
- Uploads clients document and information on CRM.
- Passes clients over to Quality Assurance as soon as they confirm travel date and then follow up with QA to make sure they are worked on immediately and passed to travel on time.
- Follows up with travel department to make sure tickets, visas and accommodation are prepared for clients as indicated by clients, also ensures clients get their itinerary by email.
- Assist in getting accurate cost for clients when they want extra luggage tickets, extended days for accommodation or cost for their kids traveling etc.
- Prepare refunds for clients no longer interested and follow up in the process to make sure client gets their refund on time.
- Sends daily updates and reports to the manager on travelers (clients that have received itinerary, awaiting itinerary, awaiting approval with QA, clients that have rescheduled or canceled).
- Prepare daily reports on clients that we have their complete documents in (that is those converted to AIV).
- Prepare quarterly reports on number of Sales, AIVRs, AIVs, Platinum and partials per sales representative.
- Send updates on sales competition if any.
- Assist in resolving clients issues with their itinerary and ensuring they are happy.
- Assist in getting clients signed up on any ongoing promotion the company has for travelers.
Preferred Personal Qualities
- Organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all time
- Professional and friendly manner
- Work effectively as a team player
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to design and process a wide range of documents in accordance with instruction and paying attention to details
- High School Diploma.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office.
- English speaker
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in CRM applications