Reservations Agent - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
226 days ago
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
This position is responsible for creating an outstanding first impression. It is important to provide positive image of Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach from the start by greeting the guest over the phone and provide them with an overview of the facility as well as a comprehensive description of the room types that will fit their need to increase our revenue. Works to ensure maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction. Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the Ramada Hotels and the brand ethos.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the checkout process.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests; make and confirm reservations.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Deposit guests' valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- At least 2 years in a similar position in a similar Hotel
- Language: English , Arabic is an advantage
- Good knowledge of OPERA System
- Being able to work in shifts
- Computer literate