Event Planner – Upto AED 10K – Dubai
216 days ago
Job Title : Event Planner
Salary: Upto AED 10K
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Note: Prefer someone with U.A.E Driving License
Job purpose / Summary
- The Events Planner is responsible to manage event strategy, execution and budget for client, corporate and employee events
Duties and responsibilities
- Arrange client / agent events and other industry events.
- Responsible for planning and organizing meetings for the organization
- Responsible for all operational, implementation and post-event activities.
- Pre-event and onsite communication with delegates
- Relationship-building with key stakeholders
- Air and ground travel arrangement
- Represent and deliver service excellence that is in keeping with the organizational requirements
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations for events
- Negotiate agreements with outside providers and subcontractors to ensure lowest cost and highest quality of service
- Work closely with internal and external event planning personnel and client groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the organizations brand.
- Establish communication protocols and operating procedures with planning source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality event
- Maintain a calendar of events and implement a system that enables and anticipates long-term planning and effective event management for the organizations meeting, conferences and events
- Work closely with programs managers, committees and communications staff to effectively promote events to target audiences and obtain accurate event specifications
- Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to identify new events opportunities for the organization
- Work closely with the organization’s communication staff on sponsorship arrangements and identify potential revenue streams for all major events.