141 days ago
Studio M is a chic urban hotel brand that is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
Studio M provides thoughtful, well designed spaces with the “cool” factor combined with stylish, high quality rooms and integrated fuss- free technology. The stylish and contemporary Studio M offers 215 rooms, 8 suites and 100 apartments designed with integrated technology for both business and leisure travellers
Studio M is located near Dubai International Terminal 2, Dubai Police Headquarters and Dubai Free Zone Authority at walking distance to Al Qiyadah metro station.
Key Job Responsibilities
Reservations Agent is responsible for receiving and processing all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax, email efficiently and accurately. Convert enquiries into sales in order to maximize revenue and occupancy also start by greeting the guest over the phone and provide them with an overview of the facility as well as a comprehensive description of the room types that will fit their need to increase our revenue. responsible for creating an outstanding first impression.
- Sell the Studio M products and services using up selling and suggestive selling techniques.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels.
- Participate in plans to increase occupancy and ADR through up selling, re-conversion.
- Assist in preparation of statistics reports.
- Understand and respond to customer needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the checkout process.
- Post charges, such those for rooms, food, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests; make and confirm reservations.
- Ensure every customer is top priority and all calls answered and email responses are accurate in accordance with industry expectations and Millennium Hotels & Resorts standards. Respond to all client queries within 24 hours of initial contact.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Ensure that all reservations are made within the guidelines of daily status.
- Ensure complaints and requests are handled with the aim of exceeding guest’s expectations.
- At least 2 years in a similar position in a similar Hotel.
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken, Arabic speaker is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of OPERA System.
- Being able to work in shifts.
- Computer literate.
- Education qualification certified equivalent to related field of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.