Human Resources Administrator
6 days ago
The Human Resources, Workforce and Volunteers department (HRD) is responsible for delivering an exceptional workforce who will deliver an exceptional Expo. HRD includes the following functional areas: Human Resources Operations (HRO), Workforce (WKF), Volunteers (VOL), Internal Communications, Training & Engagement (IET), Emiratization & Expo Academy (EMI).
The Human Resources Administrator will provide administrative support to the HR Operations vertical in particular, and the HR Department in general.
- Contribute to the definition of the HR Operations and requirements to meet the operational pace of the department;
- Handle all queries that come through Al Wasl (intranet);
- Approve Travel Requests on Al Wasl, and forward the requests to the travel agent for necessary arrangements;
- Prepare the Business Cards for the New Joiners prior to their joining, and for Existing Staff;
- Approve certificate requests on Al Wasl, and forward the request to the concerned person for issuance of certificates;
- Reply to employee queries by sending them the reference and procedure on how to process requests like medical claim, mobile & data allowance, educational allowance, how to cancel the leave, leave balance update, ticket allowance, maternity leave and any other policies and processes;
- Make arrangements for the Employee induction sessions.
1+ years of experience in a similar role, as well as:
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study;
- Previous working experience in Dubai;
- Planning & organization skills;
- Dependable, and able to maintain strict confidentiallity in employee matters;
- A strong sense of professional ethics.