13 days ago
- Assist in the effective operation of the Reservations department, to meet the business goals of the hotel.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Take personal responsibility for driving upselling, achieving set revenue targets by months.
- Be fully aware at all times of the Selling Strategy, rates, packages, groups and booking status of the hotel.
- Process and respond within 24 hours to all reservation requests and inquiries according to company standards.
- Handle daily trace/follow up reports according to departmental requirements.
- Check expected arrivals 1, 3 and 7 days prior according to SOP and reconfirm bookings.
- Maintain effective office administrative procedures within the department that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies.
- Understand and apply hotel policies for no-shows, cancellation, credit and pre-payment policies.
- To be up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, and other services and facilities.
- Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction. Ensure all issues relating to guest satisfaction are raised, monitored, and followed up on a timely basis.
- Monitor daily arrivals by ensuring all guest requests are carried out, all realistic expectations are met, and reservations are honoured.
- Maintain a motivational working environment within the department, and with other colleagues in the hotel
- Understand how the Sales office, Group Sales Department and Front Desk relate to the Reservation Department.
- Be knowledgeable about local seasonality and events.
- Proactively promote other sister properties of Minor International.
- Liaise with the Accounting Department information on Reservation procedures, reports and operational problems and payments of commission.
- To provide assistance and friendly gesture to local representatives of tour operators and travel agencies.
- Taking, amending and cancel reservation details as applicable. Confirming the method of payment. Replying to every request for information within the timeline specified by the hotel
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- College degree
- 1 year experience in hotel reservations and rooms divisions.
- Familiar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination.