19 days ago
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Travel Consultant | Al Futtaim Travel | Dubai
About the Role:
A Travel consultant is required to be approachable, confident and capable of interacting directly with clients and potential clients, providing them with the best travel plan that suits their requirements. Handle complex itineraries, flight and hotel reservations, travel insurance and car transfer, Invoicing, responding and resolving complaints, achieving assigned sales target, following and adhering the travel policy, inform travellers of passport and visa requirements as and when required and providing the client with up to date travel alerts and information
- Achieve Individual and department sales and retention targets.
- Maintain high level of customer service with client.
- Keep yourself up-to-date on competitors, market trends through mystery shopping visits and calls which have to be reported from time to time to your supervisors/branch managers.
- Visit new and existing corporate clients one or two times in a year to obtain feedback & to strengthen relationship along with Sales or Supervisor or Manager.
- Dealing with client complaints as per the agreed process and procedures and an ability to provide satisfactory solutions.
- Selling preferred carriers as well as travel related services, such as car hire, hotel, and travel insurance
- Ensure all reporting is completed on a daily basis in the agreed format and time scale by using the TMS system and following the agreed SOP for reporting
- Manage effectively the assigned travel services portfolio
- Ensure that the objectives –Individual and Group are maintained as targets to achieve and excel as much possible
- Support the Supervisor and Line Manager in official assignments /Team work
- Ensure that the customers of AF Travel are well looked after
- Should be ready to handle the after office work schedule.
- Ensure that organizational policy of Al Futtaim Group is strictly followed as well as the standard operations procedure of AF Travel
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.