65 days ago
TripAxis, a Dubai-based Travel and Tourism Company, is urgently looking for a Full-time Tour Consultant with at least 2-3 years UAE experience (mandatory).
- Sell inbound and outbound travel to corporate and leisure customers for domestic and international itineraries to exceed new business sales targets.
- Dealing with corporate customers for Hotel, Ticket and other travel related requirements.
- Communicating with corporate clients through e-mails and other communication methods.
- Preparing itineraries and sending quotations to clients.
- Sending regular and promotional e-mails to clients.
- Maintaining good relations with the customer and providing high-level professional services.
- Make new Contacts and give the best service as per customer requirement.
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience as a travel consultant with at least 2 years' corporate travel sales experience in the UAE with a strong background in converting far quotations into bookings, issuing and re-issuing air tickets, hotel and car rental vouchers, travel insurance and refunds.
- The candidate should be able to independently handle client queries, good interpersonal and communication skills and good knowledge of key holiday destinations.
- Must have experience in B2B and capable to bring potential Agents and Clients on board.
- Must be able to handle customers in a professional way.
- Fluent in English must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Should have the ability to work hard to achieve Targets.
- Should have the ability to build Network and leads - Ticketing / Hotel / Holidays packages/ Visa.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach.
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
- Team Player.
- Candidate should have good MS office skills.
- Currently living in the UAE.
Salary: AED 4500 to AED 5000.