76 days ago
The jobholder is front-line staff, who has to provide clients and potential clients superior and a consistent quality of travel services to sell airline tickets and travel-related products and give leisure-related information. Convert maximum number of enquiries into ticketed sales, through efficient and friendly customer service.
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to clients whether Retail, Government or Corporate, using all tools that are made available. Attend all customer queries and complaints in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Offer all dnata products, services, and loyalty programmes that are contracted by dnata Travel, offer information on destination and product to all customers to ensure that it meets their travel requirements. Maximize the sales/consultation opportunity to cross sell/upsell any relevant auxiliary product to maximize the revenue.
- Make travel related reservations and issue tickets to clients, taking care that all relevant airline rules and regulations have been compiled with, and that the product delivered is commensurate with client requirements and expectations.
- Recommend alternate Classes of Travel, routes or carriers, in the case of non-availability of requested seats, and effectively sell space (keeping in mind carriers that have been prioritized by the Department) and products to increase revenues for dnata, seeking at the same time opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell, using DFO or any other System made available by the department.
- Inform customers about mandatory requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa, health and insurance requirements as well as other details such as check-in place and time.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to update them on new products and services while at the same time work towards constantly improving working relationships.
- Adhere to all of the set standards of DSES, AlBatross, and any internal audit standards to ensure that we comply with the expected benchmark define d by the customer audit team.
- Read, assimilate and implement all changes to DFO, Airline Fares, schedules and other relevant procedures, filing if necessary relevant information/material for reference, to deliver a superior service to clients.
- Ensure all revenue documents issued are correctly reported on a daily basis, in the Back Office System to enable accurate invoicing by Sales and Revenue Accounts Department or the Lodged Card Operator, as the case may be.
Airline Reservation Specific:
- Perform Pre-flight Checks, send VIP/CIP/UNMR/MEDA messages as required, and action queues both Airline and DFO as assigned.
Commercial/Sales.Reservations/Ticketing : 1 year
12 years schooling or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of geography and arithmetic
- Excellent interpersonal ability, telephone and customer service skills to be able to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of dnata Front Office system/Airline Reservation systems
- Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. word and excel.
- Languages: Strong verbal and written English is a mandatory Other: Spoken Arabic or any other foreign language would be an advantage.