Strategy Consultant - Dubai-based - Minimal Travel
Michael Page AE
136 days ago
- Assist executives to compare their current capabilities with market opportunities
- Analyse a range of opportunities, compare market requirements with the company's capabilities and set out a range of options
- Developing or source new products, expand into wider geographical territories or enter new market sectors.
- Highlight the associated risk and identify the changes required for success.
- Help management teams identify priorities and focus the team on the requirements for making the strategy a reality.
- Strong education background, Masters / MBA preferred
- Strong preference given to Portuguese speakers
- 3-8 years of experience in strategic consulting, ideally within Big4
- Demonstrated problem solving leadership and ability to overcome execution obstacles
- Strategic assessment, design and implementation of Business Operating Models
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
These very exciting, brand new roles will pay attractive salaries, great benefits and offer amazing unmatched opportunities to accelerate your career.