Commercial/Residential Leasing Manager
24 days ago
A reputable Real Estate Developer is looking to hire for a Commercial/Residential Leasing Manager.
- actively define and implement the Leasing residential / commercial strategy & plan for the business unit
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises. increase occupancy rates.
- Direct all property level operations and accomplish objectives through the PoA at each site.
- Develop cost strategies, balancing firm objectives & tenants satisfaction
- Prepare annual operating and capital budgets consistent with each propertys goals and investment objectives. Monitors and measures quarterly and understands variances. Takes corrective action, where needed.
- Network with real estate brokers, leasing agents, to understand market and trade area dynamics and identify potentials.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate budget performance for the region.
- Actively maintain a key understanding of the dynamics in each market to ensure a strong understanding of market trends and demographics.
- Collaborate with Leasing and Marketing teams to develop property-level marketing plans consistent with the propertys overall objectives.
- Deliver timely and accurate data through the completion of all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive monthly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Manager social media activities with in house team and third party provider
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverable.
- Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
- Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Provides recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
- Analyses statistical information pertaining to staff attendance, overtime, leave and addresses deviations or occurrences of abuse and/ or workplace conflict through the implementation of corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- 6 + years of Real-estate Commercial & Residential Leasing Management in UAE.
- Prior experience in real estate, project management, business administration, finance, contracts, procurement and construction required.
- Prior Supervisory experience preferred.
- BA required, MA preferred
- Fluent in Arabic, English.