Senior Project Manager - Media Fit Out - Abu Dubai
28 days ago
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Senior Project Manager:
- MUST HAVE MEDIA FIT OUT EXPERIENCE.
- Prepare and analyze financial data ensuring positive cash flow for project
- Provide technical engineering information to employees and subcontractors to ensure project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction
- Understand and perform document control functions, including tracking and creating of RFI's, transmitting and tracking of submittals, compose agreements and maintain project expediting list
- Develop, implement and monitor the construction schedule to deliver the project on time and under budget
Is this the right role for you?
- You MUST have good fit out experience in media projects and have a Project Management related degree/diploma and minimum eight years of Project Management /construction experience in the UAE.
- Working knowledge of scheduling, project management and contract software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
- Must have experience of working in a development company.
- Have at least 8 years UAE Experience
- Worked on high profile Projects
- Must be a strong outgoing leader
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.