Senior Projects Manager
14 days ago
- Media Center
- JAM Group
- Group Companies
- Al Arabia Electrical Industries L.L.C
- Al Arabia Electro Mechanical L.L.C
- Al Arabia For Elevators & Moving Systems L.L.C
- Al Arabia For Operation & Maintenance L.L.C
- Al Arabia For Safety & Security L.L.C
- Al Arabia For Technical Supplies and Contracts L.L.C
- Al Arabia Group of Companies in Qatar
- Al Majid Contracting L.L.C
- Juma Al Majid Electro Mechanical Works L.L.C
- Juma Al Majid Est for Electro Mechanical Works
- Leader L.L.C
- Leader Metal Industries L.L.C
- Projects Development & Management
- JOOD Palace Hotel
- Al Majid Investment
- Al Maarifa
- Al Majid Properties
- Carpets & Curtains
- Home Appliances
- Office Equipment & Material Handling
- Office Furniture
- Tyres & Batteries
- Al Majid Travels
- Sky Line Travel
- JAM Group
Job Location : Dubai
Job Industry : Contracting
Job Function : Engineering
Preferred Nationalities : Any
Gender : Male
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
Relevant Years of Experience: : 14 years minimum relevant experience
Age : 35-60
Posted Date : 05-01-2019
1) Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts, Understand the evolution of project objective, concept, designs, scope & complexities of the project to draw down smooth implementation plan.
2) Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs, coordinating with Consultants and Contractors to ensure effective execution of the project.
3) Study & review tender documents of projects so that best of the bidder is awarded with most competitive terms and,
4) As necessary, use resource estimation methodologies, risk management, budget management, demand management, Monitor and take actions to ensure that the project execution in all parameters will accomplish completion with Quality, Workmanship, within Cost budget and Time frame.
5) Review regularly approvals for selected materials & shop drawings of sample items & mock-ups etc. to achieve full compliance and avoid delays.
6) Attend meetings periodically with Consultants, Contractors and preparing weekly progress report of the job.
7) Verify variations for Addition, Omission & time implications to take in time corrective measures.
8) Effectively supervise compliance to regulations & ensuring safe execution so that the project does not default on any Municipal or other Authorities regulations at any point of time.
9) Receive the program of work and attend to full compliance with it by providing timely decision, anticipate and avoid obstructions and apply recovery techniques or penalties.
10) Seek advice from superiors and peers, and external experts, whenever appropriate or available. Share experience and solutions with other members of the PDM team.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum educational, professional and vocation qualification required: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Additional qualification or significant experience in project management & construction management
- Worked with huge developer, have good coordination skills with Dubai Authorities.
- Minimum years of relevant work experience: 14 years
Good at communication, supervisory skills, strict in discipline and of very high ethics & integrity.
- Juma Al Majid Group Group Companies Other