187 days ago
Kalandoor Contracting is active in the field of construction trading for last fifteen years. It has completed numerous works over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Graduate / Diploma with minimum 3 years of experience in fit-outs/general contracting industry.
Posted on: 13/10/2018