76 days ago
We are currently looking for a Construction Manager who can join our energetic team and contribute to the continued success of our Projects.
- Responsible to manage and oversee the construction activities of the project.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort and formulate the cost effective and timely completion of work scope.
- Day to day monitoring the works and allocate resources accordingly in line with project schedule.
- Defines clear role and responsibilities of the team and fix targets / deliverables on daily basis.
- Adhere to required QHSE standards and implements safe working environment at job site.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience (5 years GCC experience required)
- Relevant Experience in Oil and Gas related constructions
- Must have construction experience in on-shore working in remote areas.
- Knowledge of construction nomenclature and techniques (means and methods)
- General understanding of various building types
- Good communication and training skills (verbal and written)
- Strong teaching and coaching skills to bring new team members up to speed.
Company: Graviton Interiors
Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience: Min 10 years
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering