SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - OWNER REPRESENTATIVE
34 days ago
A leading investment company is looking for a Senior Project Manager for their upcoming residential and commercial free hold projects.
- Act at the best interested of the client in all project aspects from design, operation, financial, vendor selection, planning, and implementation and up to delivery.
- Coordinate with authorities throughout all projects phases.
- Establishing startup and planning documents.
- Establishing the Construction Management Plan procedures, project communication, project control and administration systems
- Review and recommend of the Contractor’s proposed materials and method statements
- Monitor the project processes to identify opportunities for improving the project financial results on the basis of project changes and events (schedule, scope etc.) and initiate/take action to obtain these.
- Managing financial aspects of the project against assigned budgets, monitoring budgeted and committed costs cash flow, making sure the project remained within target budget.
- Planning, executing, and finalization of projects in line with strict deadlines and within budget.
- Managing sub-contractors in order to deliver project according to plan.
- Defining objectives and overseeing the quality control throughout its life cycle of project.
- Managing day-to-day operations to ensure high performance standards in line with project plan.
- Ensuring that the quality of materials and the installation of work are in accordance with the criteria identified for the project
- Provided periodical project status design & implantation progress reports
- Prepares & Updates periodically the "Progress Performance Curves & "Key Performance Indicators" to monitor the project performance.
- Highlights to the project management about any deviation in the plan -"out of sequence"- and be able to implement the required corrective actions.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/ Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a related engineering degree.
- Ideal candidate should have 10 years of experience in Construction industry, handling residential and commercial free hold projects
- PMP certificate is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of International construction standards, design techniques and tools in construction, planning, estimating and project management.
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, financial acumen, investment underwriting, and listening skills.
- Ability to execute through all phases of the development life-cycle.
- UAE Experience is essential.