Construction Manager Qatar
76 days ago
- Manage and lead construction supervision team
- Support and supervise directly reporting discipline leads and design coordinator
- Manage QA/QC processes
- Supervise / coordinate with HSE Manager to ensure that HSE goals are met in the construction packages
- Manage and coordinate logistics issues
- Oversee Construction Supervision activities performed by the supervision consultant to ensure compliance in conjunction with the QA/QC Manager
- Assist the Commercial Manager in verifying validity negotiation of and in responding to Contractors variations and claims submissions
- Provide assistance in Value Engineering process as required
- Responsible for providing data from the contractors to the Planning Manager for preparation of weekly and monthly project reports or other reports as required
- Providing input to resolution of technical and coordination issues
- Review contractor technical submittals (method statements QA/QC etc)
- Overall management of site based activities and key liaison with Contractor’s site management
- Responsible for coordinating and resolving interface issues to avoid potential delivery delays.
- Ensure timely actions to resolve critical design and construction issues by coordinating with consultants and contractors and recommending solutions
- Ensure that the project close out requirements are implemented by coordinating with discipline managers.
- Manage snagging and closeout process and interfacing with Operation staff.