HIRING PROJECT MANAGER IN UAE
69 days ago
We are looking for a Project Manager in Dubai.
- Coordinating with clients.
- Project Management & coordinating installation work to achieve the required goals.
- Management of installation team members and warehouse staff.
- Ensuring project completion within satisfying quality, schedule and budget.
- Maintaining records of quantity, type and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked, and posting the totals to inventory records.
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand in projects.
- Verifying clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusting errors in counts, or investigating and reporting for discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management/Operations/Logistics Management/Interior Design/Architecture preferred.
- Solid analytical and critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to plan resources, identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Previous employment of the same/similar position, or minimum 3 years experience within the flooring, fit-out, carpentry or construction industries in the Middle East region.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated and energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.