WANTED CONSTRUCTION MANAGER IN UAE
7 days ago
We are looking for an experienced candidate for the post of Construction Manager.
- Monitoring compliance with the stipulated documentation in line with the state of the art in accordance with specified guidelines and technical standards.
- Compliance with statutory legal responsibilities (work safety, working hours, temporary employees, contract for work and services, organizational and supervisory duties etc.).
- Planning and processing site logistics in relation to erection.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Negotiate contracts for sub-contracting services and/or materials needed.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Check feasibility of design ideas, based on factors, modify drawings to match with circumstances, confer with engineering, production, or sales departments, modify designs to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction or Equivalent.
- Should have deep knowledge of construction field.
- UAE Practical experience in the construction field required.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity.
- Excellent written of and oral communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.