Manager – International Construction * The Wendy's Company
The Wendy's Company
67 days ago
To manage the whole development process after site procurement, including design, construction and post construction phases within a specific region
To ensuring the timely completion of the Wendy's restaurants aligned with the Wendy's mission to deliver "A Cut Above" restaurant ensuring a differentiated and relevant experience with strong brand awareness.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Overall project schedule management and reports for the region - Prepare biweekly projects' progress update report including design, permitting, construction and post construction phases.
- Relationship management with franchisee & Wendy's design team - Work with the franchisees construction, design and operations team during the construction and post construction phase, scheduling and facilitating the necessary meetings.
- Manage the overall project workflow with meetings as key pre-established milestones
- Assist the Wendy's design team on the submittal process for approval of alternate materials. Ensure adherence to Wendy's standards and design approved by the Wendy's design team.
- Cost management and VE support - Work with the franchisee construction team on budget reviews and value engineering support.
- Prepare and upload to the Wendy's document control software reports with detailed development cost information.
- On site QA/QC – Perform onsite construction and post construction reviews to ensure completion per the approved drawings, on schedule and per the brand's quality requirements.
- Supply chain support - Assist on the management of the international supply chain and procurement of additional suppliers for equipment, finishes and furniture to increase supply chain.
- Franchisee support activities - Prepare construction and project management manuals, and perform regional training sections
- Brand support activities - Assist on the preparation and update of brand standards, kitchen, and restaurant design.
This position will be based in Dubai. The Wendy's Company is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree: Construction management, Architecture or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience on F&B construction management
- International business experience
- Revit and Autocad knowledge
- Proficiency in the main language of the region
- Proficiency in English language
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Please note that the Wendy’s Company does not accept unsolicited résumé’s from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit résumé’s to an approved requisition, the Wendy’s company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.