137 days ago
We are looking for a talented Engagement Manager for our fast-growing Software Development Company. The Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing the implementation of awarded projects, which include preparing project timeline, allocating resources and supervising all concerned parties. Ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects to maintain customer satisfaction and project return.
The ideal candidate would come from an ELV or Physical Security Systems Integrator (SI) background and have extensive experience in managing medium to large ELV and Physical Security projects while seamlessly managing and communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- During the bidding phase, provide to the Pre-sales team a project implementation plan including required resources (direct and indirect cost, people, third party support, etc.) and timelines.
- During the bidding phase, assess the risks of the project, propose appropriate mitigating solutions, and reflect these in the estimates and the project plan.
- Responsible for all activities related to project planning, project timeline, resource allocation and preparation of project budgets to ensure smooth running and execution throughout project phases.
- Manage, Monitor and Interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client.
- Communicate accurately and on a timely basis with all concerned parties to ensure their awareness and understanding of awarded projects and project requirements.
- Communicate closely with Hardware, Software, Procurement, Finance and Sales to gather information pertaining to project planning, budgeting, and resource allocation.
- Liaise with Hardware, Software, Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Sales and clients to ensure clear and open communication of all project/client requirements, needs, and issues.
- Liaise with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Manage, Supervise and Monitor project internal resources as well as subcontractors to ensure successful delivery as per set schedule, budget and quality.
- Act as the main technical adviser on site for subcontractors and operatives; set out and survey the site.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations; ensure all materials used and work performed are as per specifications; oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Oversee quality control, health and safety matters on site.
- Prepare any required documentation throughout and following project implementation and delivery.
- Act as client support manager throughout project implementation, resolve issues and client concerns proactively, and ensure client satisfaction throughout all project phases.
- Supervise the implementation of project phases and ensure quality and timely submission of project deliverables and client sign-off for each project phase.
- Ensure project is implemented following set standards and quality management system.
- Ensure sign-off at milestones, direct clients' invoicing by Finance and upon handover of the final project.
- Support in collections follow-ups with Finance and Sales.
- Prepare periodic reports on project status and progress, budget variance analyses, and project issues.
- Lead client meetings for technical and commercial discussions, presentations and negotiations.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Telecom, Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Project Management certification is highly recommended.
- A cumulative experience of 10+ years, with at least 5 within a similar role.
- Proven track record in successfully and effectively managing project team(s).
- Demonstrated success in managing, implementing and delivering medium to large ELV and physical security projects within time and cost budgets, and at or above the required quality levels.
- Established expertise in effectively managing internal and external stakeholders and working closely and comfortably within the construction industry as well as the government sector.
- Proven experience in managing and balancing several projects running in parallel.
- Diversified experience in various ELV and physical security systems including structured cabling, people and vehicle access control, CCTV and video management, intercom, IPTV, SMATV, GRMS, parking management, digital signage, AV, PA & BGM, etc.
- Experience in the required processes, procedures and documentation with consultants, contractors, vendors, subcontractors as well as relevant authorities
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills in English and Arabic.
- Knowledgeable with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project