Project / Site Engineer
17 days ago
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor all assigned projects.
- Responsible for security, health and safety. The main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on site.
- Organizing and supervising materials and people. Agree the price and oversee the choice for materials to be used on the project.
- Mark out the site, make sure designs are applied correctly and liaise with main and sub-contractors and the site manager.
- Regular liaison with the client, its representatives, and any consultants.
- Leveling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations. Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Compile and present reports explaining project details.
- Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Maintain quality control in every area (budget, scheduling, planning, personnel performance, team dynamics).
- Communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants in order to provide needed assistance and technical support.
- Reviewing engineering deliverables; initiate appropriate corrective actions throughout the project life-cycle.
- Plan the work to be done and organize things so that deadlines are met.
- Min 2 years of experience in project coordination & QS and in project site coordination / construction site coordination / leading installation team with team size of 10-15 installers per site
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, preferably experienced in project management applications
- Preferably diploma/engineering degree in civil/mechanical engineering
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370