ERP Project Manager
23 days ago
Level of experience:
- Deliver all project deliverables on scope, on time and on budget with exceptional quality.
- Maintain current expertise with latest technologies and tools to bring more efficiencies to the development process.
- Problem solving to diagnose a problem, gather supporting evidence to present to others to help solve the problem.
- Supporting customers to make a smooth transition from their existing systems and processes to new tools and processes through implementation efforts and, where appropriate ongoing consulting. Providing change management advice as appropriate
- Business process review and analysis of client business requirements. Gather and document business requirements, discuss with clients, advising on the adoption of industry-wide practice, and brief the implementation team on requirements.
- Configuring client systems in alignment with client needs and provide training in the use and upkeep of applications and technologies.
- Working collaboratively with clients to derive maximum value from Ellucian solutions.
- Using a disciplined methodology, refine onsite engagement agendas, interview protocols, conduct large group presentations, and lead working group sessions that involve all key stakeholders and achieve engagement goals.
- Take active role in leading, identifying, communicating, and advancing internal process improvement suggestions/initiatives
- Participate in Ellucian company-wide cross-departmental initiatives as required
- Provide excellent higher education client service and timely problem resolution to reported issues.
- Oversee successful implementations in area of expertise including activities such as keeping clients on track, recognizing and communicating ‘red flag’ issues, and working closely with the assigned project manager.
- Consistently maintain established client satisfaction rating for services provided.
- Solid experience working in a consulting role or field, preferably in software, learning, or higher education related verticals
- Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016/365 experience is a plus
- Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration certification is a plus
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products including IIS, Windows 2003/2008 server, Active Directory, and SQL Server is preferred
- Ability to read and understand programming languages such as TSQL, Java, .Net, or CSS is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree required (technical related field a plus); Master’s degree preferred
- Dedicated to customer service
- Passion for technology and software is a must
- Inherent curiosity for demystifying the black box of technology, understanding why things work the way they do in addition to how they work
- Demonstrated aptitude for logical application of problem solving techniques. Ability to deconstruct complex technical issues to identify root cause issues
- Strong ability to work in a very fast-paced, high-profile, change-intensive environment
- Strong commitment to working well with others, collaboratively and constructively