24 days ago
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a rapidly growing contracting company in UAE who is looking out for a Project Manager for their upcoming projects in Dubai.
As a Project Manager the candidate will be responsible for the overall technical management of the construction process, through the co-ordination and documentation of design and program requirements.
- Proven background in Engineering, Commercial Construction and Delivery process
- Ability to see a project through from Cradle to Grave, getting involved in all stages from early design concepts and tender phase, through structure, then turn hand to fit-out, façade, service and so on
- Knowledge of Engineering principles and experience in actual documentation delivery
- Knowledge of Design, Estimating and Procurement
- Experience in tender submission process.
- Knowledge of current relevant design codes as per international standard.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to assess and solve complex engineering problems
- A hard working and flexible individual, who is a team leader, possesses good attention to detail, is reliable, proactive and shows initiative
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as within a larger multi-discipline team
- A high expectation of performance for themselves and other members of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across disciplines
- A supportive and encouraging approach to mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Candidates should be fluent in English & Arabic will be an advantage.
(B. Tech/M. Tech)., (BSc/MSc) Architectural/Structural
Certified Higher Diplomas, (Civil Engineering)
Minimum 15 years of total experience in civil construction and at least 10 years of experience in UAE/GCC working on High Rise Building or in similar projects with reputed Construction Company previously.
When uploading your CV please ensure it is saved in a Word format. All CV’s are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. However, we regret that due to the number of applications received each day we are only able to contact those applicants who are shortlisted.