32 days ago
Stantec Dubai is looking to hire a Civil Inspector to support on the construction supervision of 2 Truck Rest Areas in Dubai.
Candidates must have experience in water infrastructure and in buildings.
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
- Preparing inspection reports and site records.
- Performing civil and structural tests.
- Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
2.Collaboration and working as part of a team.
- Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
- Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
- Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
- Good communicator.
3.Client Service Management
- Internal and external client liaison
- Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
- Experience in utility diversions and management
4.Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
Civil Inspector (Buildings/Water Infrastructure)
- Degree in Engineering, from a recognized University.
- Engineering accreditation is recommended.
- Minimum 4 years of GCC and demonstrable experience in all aspects of supervision and construction of water and wastewater projects
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates