Civil Engineer - Junior
4 days ago
In charge of preparing the technical offer for tender: mainly writing the method statement.
- Review of tender documents and identify key technical concerns along with the team and the Bid Manager
- Support the Bid Manager for preparation of the Kick-Off meeting with coordination with the team involved;
- Prepare a list of submittals and requirements for the Technical Offer of the Tender under Study;
- Responsible of preparation, coordination and writing up the Technical Offer of the Tender under Study such as (non-exhaustive list): Method Statement – Program - Technical Drawings - Organization Chart - Mobilization Plan - Execution Plan - Resourcing Plan - …
- Responsible of preparation and study of the Methodology in full coordination with the Bid Manager and Estimator to ensure that the chosen methodology is the one integrated in the price study;
- Responsible of preparation and study of the Program of Works with supervision of the Scheduler on charge and in full coordination with the Bid Manager and Estimator to ensure that the Program is aligned with the price study;
- Responsible of preparation of the organization Chart for the submission in full coordination with the Bid Manager and Estimator to ensure that the organization Chart is aligned with the Indirect Costs considered in the study.;
- Responsible of preparation of Technical Drawings – such as construction phasing, specific phasing, site logistics, site installations, etc.… - with supervision of the Draughts men;
- Responsible of preparation and study of the main Equipment requirements and establishment of a main Equipment list in full coordination with the Bid Manager and Estimator to ensure that the Equipment required for the selected Methodology of Construction is in line with the price study and its equipment list;
- Responsible of preparation of a list of technical documents that the Material Engineers need to require from the Subcontractors & Suppliers;
- Support the Bid Manager for preparation of the Risk Analysis/Register;
- Attendance of meetings with Partners, Designers, Subcontractors and Suppliers;
- Potential attendance of potential Site visits and preparation of a site visit report;
- Reply on technical concerned post tender clarifications;
- Preparation and potential attendance of post tender technical presentation if required by the Client;
- Any other requirements/tasks/responsibilities given by the Head of Technical Department and/or Bid Manager in charge of the Project.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineer or similar.
- 1-5 years of experience in the same field.
- Good communication skills.