CIVIL SITE ENGINEER IN UAE
134 days ago
We are hiring candidates for the post of Civil Engineer in Dubai.
- Prepare civil/site work drawings, structural designs, and water/sewer designs based on existing local utilities and facility load and use.
- Perform a range of design development, analysis or review tasks under minimal supervision.
- Act as the Site Manager providing the onsite oversight of the task order personnel and the direct report to the onsite client.
- Generate complete design specifications of more complex projects.
- Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status.
- Create presentable and accurate facility and infrastructure plans, using AutoCAD, for concept and statement of work requirements for project execution.
- Develop, maintain and produce technical documentation and system/subsystem specifications.
- Coordinate and work closely with other engineering, logistics, financial, and program management disciplines to define system specifications and requirements.
- Direct interface and liaison with customers at all levels from quotation to final design and test activities, design reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidate with three years experience as civil engineer.
- Good supervising skill needed
- Must have experience in AutoCAD.