HIRING CIVIL ENGINEER
70 days ago
We are looking for suitable candidates for the post of Civil Engineer in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can apply.
- Provide technical assurance of civil designs through appropriate application of international, National and Shell technical standards and specifications.
- Assisting the Resident Engineer in the management and administration of various construction contract packages.
- Reviewing the contractor's progress at all times.
- Monitoring the work performed, the material incorporated in the work, the materials stored at the site and the contractor's manpower, equipment and report.
- Coordinating the efforts of separate contractors and liaise with local authorities.
- Observing the safety procedures followed by the contractor.
- Issuing instructions as necessary to correct safety violations.
- Attending weekly, monthly and other progress meetings held at the site as required. Review the contractor's progress.
- Identifying constraints and recommend corrective measures.
- Remaining vigilant regarding all aspects of the construction activities and monitor the supervision consultant staff performance & their compliance with agreement terms.
- Assisting with preparation and transmittal of site directions and instructions.
- Coordinating with the team on site to ensure that contractual obligations are met. Carry out other tasks as may be assigned to you with your expertise from time to time.
- Undertaking overview supervision duties on site to ensure general compliance of the works with specification.
- Candidate should have Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Strong Construction supervision experience.
- High level of critical thinking skills.
- High level of numerical skills.
- Must have ability to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports etc.
- Strong English communication skills.