Manager - Programme (Schedule Management)
64 days ago
Expiry Date: 2018/12/01
On behalf of Expo 2020 and Her Excellency, the Integrated Operations Office will seek to deliver the integrated delivery programme for the organisation from now until the commencement of the Event. The office will drive the organisation through the planning and readiness phases, by integrating all department delivery plans, and setup a robust structure of governance, command & control for event time.
The Manager - Programme will liaise and work with Department teams to ensure they are planning and integrated effectively to ensure the delivery of the Expo2020 Programme. The Manager - Programme will be responsible for the tracking, analysis, reporting and escalation of the Expo2020 Programme Milestones.
- Lead the process of standardization across Programme Milestones to ensure milestones are clearly defined, sequenced and are assigned accountability within the Project Management Information System (Masar);
- Continually monitor & review progress against plan of the Programme Milestones and highlighting/escalating any risks or issues to delivery;
- Co-ordinate with the IOO Liaisons to ensure dependencies across Programme Milestones are clearly tagged in Masar and monitor these dependencies to ensure the impact of change is analysed and escalated as needed;
- Work closely with the IOO Change Management Manager to implement and manage the Programme Milestones change management process;
- Co-ordinate with the IOO Governance & Reporting stream to provide progress updates of Programme Milestones and other key schedule activities for the monthly reporting cycles;
- Provide scheduling support to the Expo 2020 Path Forward planning by forecasting the tasks that need to be prioritised for organisational delivery;
- Provide programme and project management support to specific Divisions and Departments in the day-to-day planning, readiness and integrated operational delivery of Expo 2020.
6+ years’ experience in project management or similar positions
- A Bachelors Degree within a relevant field;
- A track record of successful project management and delivery of a wide range of complex projects;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal);
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and develop solutions;
- Structured thinker, highly organized, transparency, integrity and honesty;
- Flexible, resilient and positive through organisational growth and change.