Project Control Manager - Planning
126 days ago
Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for an Project Control Manager – Planning to be based on their Project site in Algiers, Algeria.
The position is offered with; a long-term contract, 10 week on / 2 week off rotation (6 days per week), accommodation, local transport, rotation flights, nett of local tax daily rate and local living allowance.
As Project Control Manager you’ll be part of the PMC Team managing the integrated PMC Project Control Team and monitor implementation of the project controls processes and reporting.
- Support the delivery and maintenance of the project planning / scheduling, and related progress monitoring and forecast
- Schedule development and maintenance in line with Project Control procedure
- Assess impacts on the critical path activities
- Support monitoring of schedule deviations and variances and assist in development of alternative solutions or corrective actions
- Manage the integrated PMC Project Control Team
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Engineering or related subjects
- Extensive experience as a Project Control Manager or Planning Manager for major Refinery/Petrochem/Gas projects in North Africa / Middle East.
- Ideally have been part of a Project Management Consultancy team
- Good knowledge of planning, including construction activities in brownfield environment, and conversant with state-of-the-art planning tools including analysis tools.
- Extensive experience on Primavera P3, P6, etc.
- French language skills will be beneficial
Please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org