Site Engineer- Waterproofing
Isam K.Kabbani Group
21 days ago
Contract ( First Shift (Day) )
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
Apply By :
Apr 22, 2019
Jan 22, 2019
- Follow up the shop drawings, method statements and material approval prior to the start of the project
- Coordinate with the Contractor and Supplier involved in the project
- Knowledge of waterproofing materials and it’s application
- Monitor safety of labor
- Day to day management of the site including supervising and monitoring the site labor
- Update project teams with daily progress report and any assigned actions
- Ability to relate and interact successfully with a multi-cultural workforce at all levels.
- Must have outstanding communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Able to use initiative and adopt a proactive approach.
- Work with limited supervision.
- Valid UAE driving licence.