HIRING CIVIL ENGINEER IN UAE
21 days ago
We need suitable candidates for the vacancy of Civil Engineer in Dubai.
- Perform design/analyses calculations related to wet utilities such as irrigation, potable water, sewer, stormwater, subsurface drainage networks using governing engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Prepare general arrangements, layouts, plans & profiles.
- Research and prepare design options and studies.
- Review contractors detailed designs, shop drawing drawings and submittals.
- Prepares engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Two to five years of experience in professional civil or structural engineering, involving design, planning, checking, general management and supervisory responsibility in oil & gas industry especially middle east clients, UAE preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of International standards and codes.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Experience in preparing Deliverables for Civil or Structural discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be a team player and client-oriented, flexible and should have desire to take extra effort.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices, codes and standards applicable to structural engineering.
Flexible, Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn.