254 days ago
Salini Impregilo is an international group specializing in the construction of major public works. A top player in the sector, it places first in the ENR ranking for infrastructure projects in the water segment. We are currently looking for Civil Engineers with extensive experience in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and conducting daily inspections, managing mock-up construction.
- Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling daily site activities of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Recording all site activities data and maintaining site daily report in professional manner.
- Overall monitoring all trades in terms of progress, quality, HSE and cost controlling.
- Bachelor /Diploma holder in Civil Engineer.
- Ability to work independently and to organize tasks with minimum supervision.
- Site construction knowledge, and preferred to have hands on site construction.