Assistant Project Director
91 days ago
Assistant Project Director Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Assistant Project Director for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Communicate with the Project Director and Site Management team continuously regarding the project progress on site.
• Advising the management of any foreseen slippage of progress and propose corrective actions.
• Working with respective Team leaders to identify and manage program level inter dependencies and impacts
• including major utilities, infrastructure and site logistics.
• Attending executive meetings, weekly progress meetings and quality,
• safety meetings and make sure that weekly technical meetings are attended by all relevant disciplines.
• Ensuring Contractor compliance with contractual obligations.
• Leading PMC in reviewing and implementing pre-commissioning and commissioning plans.
• Preparing and submitting the PMC closeout report for the project.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or a related field.
• In addition, membership of a recognized professional institution is preferred.
• Able to work under pressure, and motivate a multi lingual /cultural team to meet critical time deadlines
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Solid experience managing major capital building programs and projects.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent, culturally appropriate, verbal and written communication skills.