163 days ago
Are you an experienced Site Manager with an extensive background in control and supervision of wind farm projects looking for a long term project with opportunity to travel?
Your next assignment will be working for a leading EPC company looking to challenge the norm and invest heavily on innovation and new technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing technical specifications; drawings and reports
- Assessing substations – in line with industry regulations, equipment and protection
- Complete assessments on risks and controls
- Prepare reports including technical designs
You will have:
- 5 years experience as an Electrical Engineer responsible for the control and supervision of HV & MV substations OR 10 years experience as a Technician on similar projects
- English, French & Arabic language skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of health and safety requirements