Junior Construction Engineer
21 days ago
Junior Construction Engineer Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Junior Construction Engineer for our firm, location Dubai.
- Assess and prepare engineering reports on planning referrals for private developments in accordance with guidelines and standards.
- Investigate, assess and report on the capacity and demands of existing and new Council owned infrastructure assets.
- Provide drainage advice and assess applications for legal points of discharge and build over easement.
- Check drainage plans for developments including pump systems and on-site detention systems in accordance with established standards, guidelines and timelines.
- Maintain and regularly update data bases and registers for drainage plan approvals, legal points of discharge and building over easement applications or other engineering matters.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the use of GIS, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Proven ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, or lesser formal qualifications with equivalent relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering practices.
- Experience in drainage and Engineering plan checking.