Finishing Inspector (Construction)
93 days ago
Inspired by excellence, with the Clients in mind and the end users in perspective, BH.NS open its door to offer outstanding professional services in delivering the highest quality.
- Inspects brushes, electrodes, nipples, and other graphite products after machining or prior to shipment to verify conformance to specifications: Examines products for defects, such as breaks, burns, cracks, and pits.
- Measures dimensions of product for conformance to specifications, using calipers, gauges, micrometers, rules, or other inspection tools.
- Determines cause of defects and whether parts are salvageable or scrap.
- Records inspection data.
- Good verbal and written comprehension
- The ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of UAE experience in Construction Site's
Posted on: 12/12/2018