Site Engineer (Electrical/Civil)
79 days ago
Position: Site Engineer (Electrical/Civil)
Main job location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Site Manager
- Responsible for local recourse investigation and preparation for bidding stage, as well as regular meeting with the owners;
- Participating in project design, review & approval of civil engineering plan, evaluation for each phase of project, and equipment purchasing;
- Responsible for on-site management, subcontractor’s selection & management, and civil engineer training as required.
- Education background of bachelor degree or above in Civil/Electrical engineering
- Familiar with preparation and site application procedures, safety procedures & regulations, QC standard, and evaluation method of Civil/Electrical construction;
- At least 5 years working experience in Civil/Electrical construction in Middle East; Experience in power / photovoltaic/ photothermal company is preferred;
- Ability to communicate and work with frequent English.