HIRING CIVIL ENGINEER
162 days ago
A leading group of companies in Dubai hiring suitable candidate for the post of Civil Engineer.
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepare the budget of all projects and submitted to the management.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proven technical report writing skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Good planning and scheduling skills
- Proficient in reading and developing engineering drawings.
- Problem solving skills and bring innovation.
- Research capability for materials and market rates.