22 days ago
Since 2008 we have served as a builder of commercial and industrial properties all over the UAE. Our focus is on design/build services, rehabilitation of old buildings, remodelling of existing buildings and new construction.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations.
- Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects.
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labour to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
- Use design software to plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures in line with industry and government standards.
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with cancelled / own visa may only apply.
- Candidates on a visit visa shall not be entertained.
- Graduate with minimum 4 years of experience.
Posted on: 24/11/2018